Spring Break Family Special!
Book 3 nights or more and receive a $100 credit for a Sunset Jeep Adventure!
Spring is here and Sedona is a spring wonderland! Bring the family - hike, swim and see the Grand Canyon.
El Portal Sedona is offering a Sedona hotel special just in time for Spring Break - a $100 credit for a jeep tour of Sedona when you book for three nights or more!
This pet friendly Sedona hotel's jeep tours are pet friendly too!
Just say "Jeep Adventure" when you book!
Call 1.800.313.0017 for reservations and details. Good through May 30, 2013
Family rooms: #2 #3 #5#7# 9 #10 #11 and #12
Pet Rooms with Yards: #3 #4 #5 #6 and #7
The El Portal Grand Canyon Adventure - Sedona Hotel Special for May
• Three nights in a Deluxe room
• 50.00 dining credit
• 2 tickets for the Grand Experience with Maswik Lodge Lunch & IMAX movie
• Complimentary pickup at El Portal Sedona
• Fun, informative narration by our knowledgeable guides
• On-board informational video
• See the Oak Creek Canyon, the tallest peak in Arizona, and the Little Colorado River Gorge
• Explore the magnificent South & East Rims of the Grand Canyon
• Shop at the Historic Cameron Trading Post on the Navajo Nation
• Lunch and IMAX movie
• Complimentary snacks and water
This tour has it all! You will learn all about the Grand Canyon’s history, geology, and more. Your day begins with complimentary pick up at your resort. Your knowledgeable guide will be narrating as we drive through this beautiful, diverse landscape. An informational video is shown giving an overview of the Northern Arizona area.
We will stop for a short break before our first stop at the Grand Canyon IMAX Theater. No visit to the Grand Canyon is complete without experiencing the 7-story giant screen presentation of "GRAND CANYON-THE HIDDEN SECRETS". This spectacular film penetrates the innermost depths of Grand Canyon, taking viewers where they could never go, showing them things they could never see, through the startling reality of the IMAX format. In only 34 minutes, viewers will discover a Grand Canyon that would take a lifetime to experience.
After the movie we head into The Grand Canyon National Park for a great lunch, before stopping at Grand Canyon Village. At Grand Canyon Village you will have free time to explore the historic buildings, visit the gift shop, or walk part of the paved South Rim.