Welcome to one of the best hotels in Sedona, El Portal Sedona. We hope you enjoy your stay with us and we look forward to providing you with a wonderful time in our luxurious Sedona, AZ accommodations. Please read our policies carefully.
- All rates are double occupancy, or up to room limit.
- Weekends, holidays, and special times may require a minimum two-day stay.
- Rates include daily housekeeping.
- We no longer serve breakfast.
- Our cancellation policy is very strict (please see below). ALL cancellations must be requested by email, no phone cancellations will be accepted. The reservation is not canceled or changed unless you receive a confirmation email back from El Portal Sedona Hotel.
- Rates do not include applicable taxes.
- There is a $28 per night hotel service fee that will be collected by us at check-in or check out for resort use at Los Abrigados, in-room bottled water, parking, snacks, and WiFi.
- Check-in time is 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., please call if you will be arriving after 6:00 p.m. Late arrivals must let us know in advance so we can make arrangements. Please call 1.800.313.0017.
- Check-out time is 10 a.m.
- Pets welcome (no fees up to room limit; must be well-behaved, and NOT be left in rooms unattended for any reason. (See policy below).
- El Portal is suitable for children.
- El Portal is a smoke-free environment indoors, in all suites, and in the courtyard. This no smoking policy applies to electronic cigarettes as well. There is one designated smoking area on the property.
- Guests are responsible for any damage or loss to our guest rooms.
- Specific individual needs will always be addressed.
- Gift certificates are available.
- 24-hour assistance
- Travel/Trip Insurance is highly recommended. For travel protection insurance, we suggest CSA Travel Protection Insurance at 800.348.9505 or www.csatravelprotection.com or contact your local AAA Travel Agent for specific insurance plans available.
Your entire stay will be charged 15 days from the date of reservation. When your email to request to cancel your reservation is received more than 16 days in advance of the arrival date, a full refund will be made. If you are unable to give 16 days notice of cancellation, you are in the non-cancellation period and no refund will be given. We will make every effort to re-rent your room nights, and any money received will be credited back to your credit card. Please understand there will be no cash refund as you are canceling less than 16 days.
We do not move reservations or cancel reservations for any reason as well as medical or family emergencies. Exposure to COVID-19 or testing positive is not grounds for canceling reservations or rebooking dates. We highly recommend trip insurance if you want to protect your trip. Written confirmation and acknowledgment from El Portal Sedona Hotel are required for all cancellations. For these reasons, please remember, we are making a commitment to you and you are making one to us. Due to our strict cancellation policy trip insurance is highly recommended. We suggest InsureMyTrip.com.
You know we love pets at El Portal Sedona Hotel but, we remind you that it is just that, a hotel and not a boarding kennel. Your pet is your responsibility; never leave them unattended in a room or on the patio, and you must pick up after your pet. Your pet must NOT bark or cause room damage. Any damages will be added to your account. We love pets, but some of our guests are not pet lovers and have come to El Portal for a peaceful and quiet, relaxing and tranquil visit, so we ask our guests to be considerate of each other. Rooms will not be cleaned by staff if your pet is left in the room unless arrangements are made with the staff.
Thank you, Your Friends at El Portal Sedona Hotel
All reservations are secured 15 days prior to arrival date with a credit card for the full amount (100%) of the reservation. If you cancel at this time, no refund will be given.
Rates are subject to state sales tax plus local lodging tax and are subject to change without notice for rooms not booked.
A two-night stay is required when a reservation includes a Saturday night.
Late Arrival/Early Departure
Late arrivals must let us know in advance so we can make arrangements. Please call 1.800.313.0017. Vacancies caused by late arrivals or early departures are considered to be cancellations and are subject to the cancellation policy and fees as described above.
Deposit and cancellation policies for group reservations differ. Contact the hotel for details on group reservations 1.800.313.0017.
Due to the nature of the hotel, each room can accommodate only the number of individuals as confirmed in the reservation, up to the room limit. If the number of individuals in your party increases, contact us for additional room availability. The hotel does not have cribs, cots, blow-up mattresses, or roll-away beds.
In accordance with Arizona State law, smoking is prohibited throughout the entire building. It is also prohibited in all outdoor areas of the hotel including porches and parking lots, there is a designated smoking area. A $250 cleaning fee will be charged for any evidence of smoking within the building. Heavy smokers should consider other accommodations.
Guests are advised that personal items lost or stolen are not the responsibility of the owner. Guests will have a set of keys and will be solely responsible for locking of the room and the safekeeping of their personal valuables during their visit. Agent and Owner assume no responsibility for ensuring that the residence is locked and secured during the period of occupation by Guests. In addition, Agent and Owner shall be held harmless from all claims or causes of actions arising from the rental and occupation of the residence by Guest.
We regret that due to overbooking policies by some third-party hotel booking websites (who may book you a room even though the hotel is full), we cannot be responsible unless you book your stay through our website or call us directly. The dates on our website will always be accurate.