We hope you are keeping healthy and safe! Here at El Portal Sedona Hotel, we are taking various measures, many of them ahead of time, to offer people the greatest degree of protection. We re-evaluate these measures every day to adjust to the latest circumstances. We are closely monitoring the developing situation and are ready to make any sacrifice necessary to get through this period together.
We also continue to serve you, our guests. We are open and hope you will come and stay with us at El Portal.
- As we are a small hotel we have fewer guests staying with us; this means more space for social distancing and social engagement.
- Use our new contact-free curbside check-in, take your packet and go straight to your room, then check out by phone!
- Suites 3-8 have private outdoor entrances – you are in your own private room immediately!
- We have plenty of space for all to relax and unwind, read a book, or have a glass of wine around the fire pit.
- Many of our suites have private patios or balconies.
- With just 12 rooms spaced out around an open-air courtyard, many with their own patio or balcony, it is a great place to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- And remember, we are pet friendly – there are no pet fees here.
- Sedona is open. At this time all trails and parks are still open with fresh air and wide-open spaces for all.
- Shops are open and restaurants are doing takeout and delivery.
- For more information visit the Sedona Chamber of Commerce for travel advisory
Hike solo or with a loved one. Read that book you’ve been putting off. Take a hot, relaxing whirlpool tub – you know you want to. No matter the time, this is the place to be, El Portal Sedona Hotel.
Steve & Connie Segner